Visit these Web sites to see what distance learning leaders are doing.
- California Virtual Campus
- The California Virtual Campus Course Catalog provides a listing of more than 4,400 distance courses offered by accredited institutions in California. You can search the catalog in a wide variety of ways. In addition, other resources are available for students, including information on financial aid.
- Distance Education Clearinghouse
- This Web site provides a wide range of information about distance education and related resources. This comprehensive and widely recognized site brings together distance education information from Wisconsin, national, and international sources.
- Literacy Assistance Center
- Founded in 1983, the Literacy Assistance Center (LAC) is a not-for-profit organization that provides essential referral, training, information and technical assistance services to hundreds of adult and youth literacy programs in New York. Our mission is to support and promote the expansion of quality literacy services in New York.
- Nuts & Bolts
- Animated tutorial covers distance learning basics, distance learners, popular approaches and how to start a program.
- Outreach and Technical Assistance Network
- OTAN is a state-funded project that provides electronic collaboration, access to information, and technical assistance for literacy and adult education providers.
- United States Distance Learning Association
- The United States Distance Learning Association serves the needs of the distance learning community by providing advocacy, information, networking and opportunity.
- Western Governors University
- Western Governors University is the only university in the in the U.S. offering competency-based, online degrees. WGU was founded by the governors of 19 western states and is the only university to be regionally accredited by four regional commissions. Additionally, WGU is a nationally accredited online university.